New futures contract(us100 , usdindex....)for mt4

I’d like to trade the new futures contract with system trading on my mt4. However, I haven’t found the same goods as us100, usdindex on mt4 yet. Can you add it?

Hello,
New futures symbols are also available on the MT4 platform. Please right-click on any symbol and select ‘Show all’. If you have any problems, please contact us on Livechat or by e-mail: support@simplefx.com.
Best,
SimpleFX Team

Good afternoon, I am worried about the changes in the contract platform, where they are going to eliminate previous positions, such as SP500, and just like this, they are going to make changes in more indices, leading to investors losing funds. WORRYING They are going to create another new category of a new SP500(1) where they are going to eliminate open positions leading to the loss of the trader and all operators with legitimately open positions paying costs per day, so they are going to make the changes right away leading to losses of our positions. It’s something that doesn’t make sense.

Hello,
We are in the process of transition from spot index symbols to futures trading symbols. New futures symbols offer lower swaps, longer trading hours and required margin on lower level than for spot symbols. The above symbols can be found in Indices, Commodities and Precious Metals section.

We would like to remind you that our intention is to improve trading conditions. Please be informed, that our Support Team has already contacted you over email with possible solutions of your situation.
Best,
SimpleFX Team